Diesmal in Englisch, wie für den Rest des Events auch - this time in English until the end of the readathon event.
Hi guys, 18 minutes to go - at least when I started typing this - and then I'm off, reading. But first the opening meme questions provided by Dewey's 24 hours Readathon:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Germany, so it's almost 2 pm by now.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Tommy Krappweis - Ghostsitter 1 (my favourite author next to Terry Pratchett)
and John Green - The fault in our stars (I want to watch the movie, but I want to read the book first. I already have the DVD, so I really should get into reading it, NOW!)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I love sweets, but actually it's the mini salami I'm looking forward to. And winegum strings with apple flavour.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Birgit, 26, close to getting my master in Social Science, and well ... bookish. Not much else to say. Well, Trekkie, Whovian, ... But that's it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
My first one. I'm looking forward to maybe being able to read more than usual? I have a TBR that's shockingly huge ;)
Okay, off we go now. Have fun, everybody.