Another little questionaire.
1. What are you reading right now?
John Green - The fault in our stars
2. How many books have you read so far?
Three. Although one had only 17 pages, but it was i scientific thingy for college and had an ISBN, therefore I count it in.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Tommy Krappweis - Ghostsitter 1
and John Green - The fault in our stars
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Only one, but that was rather huge. I had a little too much of the sugar and had problems with my circulation, becoming shakey, with blurry eyes, ...
I ate salty stuff and read a little less and after 2 or 3 hours it was fine.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fast I am in giving up spending all the 24 hours reading. I think I might be off to bed very soon.
See you later